I have made the choice to sell my structured settlement. (Keep all negative comments to yourself please, I just need an answer to this question and that is all.) My insurance company, Symetra Financial offered me a lump sum, which I decided to take instead of my monthly payments, I am doing this so that I can purchase a home outright as I am tired of renting, and so that I can go to school without student loans, and so that I can purchase a vehicle outright, among other things. My case has to go to Missouri state court, and the state of Missouri has to approve the sale. I am wondering if anyone knows what the likely hood of them approving or denying the sale is? How long it takes, and general information on the sale of a structured settlement in Missouri. Thanks.
Orignal From: Chances of receiving a lump sum from my structured settlement?
Post a Comment